What happens once I’ve entered (entry payment confirmed)?
- You will be emailed an invoice with the event schedule.
- You will need to set up a Givengain account https://www.givengain.com/cc/cansa-active--fit4good/ where you are able to increase your fundraising amount. If you prefer, you can make a standard donation by clicking here (how to donate link). https://cansa-active.org.za/fit4good/
How do I know which event I’m participating in?
- You would have selected your event preference when you entered. You will also be notified in the confirmation email that is sent to the team captain.
What happens if my team can’t participate at the event we entered?
- We will try our best to substitute your entry for another event date, if we are unable to, your entry fee will be donated to CANSA.
What happens if my team exceeds raising R50 000?
- CANSA will present a special certificate for your remarkable efforts.
What happens to my team if we can't finish?
- Don’t worry, you won’t be penalised. You are welcome to hang out and cheers others on or leave.
Do I need to state the names of all my team members when I enter the team?
- No, but all team members will need to complete and sign an indemnity form at registration.
Will there be a registration held before the event?
- No, only on the morning of the event.
Do we receive a goodie bag with our entry?
- Yes, every team member will be given a goodie bag at registration.
Do I need to supply my own nutrition on event day?
- Yes, you will need to supply your own hydration and nutrition for the duration of the event, however we will have a water station available.
Can my family support?
- Yes, your family will be permitted into the gym to support. They will need to complete a gym access indemnity which will be done on entry to the gym. Children will be permitted to access the kid’s area.
Can I train at the gym beforehand?
- Yes, each team member will be given one (1) week’s free access voucher to the gym of their choice.
How fit do I need to be in order to participate?
- You will need to be able to pedal or walk/run at a consistent pace for a minimum of 30 minutes.
What happens if I cramp and can’t go on?
- Your team member will be able to continue in your place.
Are there any specific team categories?
- No, your team can consist of men and women, only women or only men.
What do I wear?
- Appropriate cycling or running attire.
What time would I need to be at the event?
- You will need to register an hour before the official start time in order to collect your team’s goodie bags and get set up.